The May “Email Players” issue goes to the printer today.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Quite possibly the simplest email-driven business “template” ever created.
- 3 ways to use anxiety-inducing neediness to get people so hot to buy, their fingers will tremble as they type their credit card info into the shopping cart
- A secret website that has all the fodder you’ll ever need to write entertaining and engaging emails — even if you have a boring personality now and shoddy copywriting skills.
- The best kind of price to stick on a continuity offer (hint: it ain’t ending them in 7 or 9).
- A sneaky way of using auctions to multiply the sales of all your special sales and product launches.
- 10 ways to write bullet points (for sales letters, emails, articles, anything) that’ll make your copy stand out like a wet fart in study hall.
- A little-known way to get all the *local* referrals you can stand onto your email list.
- An exclusive bonus interview with one of the best (and under-known) A-list copywriters on planet Earth.
- And a ho’ bunch mo’
Again, I’m sending the list to the printer today.
If you want in, hop on the B-train and subscribe immediately right here: