“I torture all my friends. It’s how I show love.”
King of Hell/King of the Crossroads
Today is the deadline to get the November “Email Players” issue.
Here’s what awaits you inside my email torture chamber:
- The world’s most-feared negotiator’s secret to virtually eliminating objections to buying from you in your email copy.
- 2 secret way to write email copy for clients that (1) practically guarantees any changes they ask for are minimal at worst and (2) can make your copy so many sales you’ll be like a hero to them.
- The “french fry secret” Wal-Mart and other monster retailers do at their checkout counters to make so many new sales you’ll be slapping yourself silly for not doing this earlier. (Like I did when I first started experimenting with this.)
- A secret way of using Google to make even mind-numbingly boring topics and ideas exciting and secksy in your copy.
- A quickie game plan for people on the ropes financially for making quick cash almost on demand. (NOTE: Only works if you already have a list an offer — if you’re brand new, with no list or offer, this probably won’t do you much good.)
- A “lost” document (I dug up on an old Internet forum) that shows a real-life example of how to “embed” sales pitches into your paid content, emails, books, or any other informational product. (This was written by the world’s greatest direct response historian over 17 years ago — and yet probably less than 300 people on the planet have ever seen it.)
- And a whole lot more…
Today’s the deadline to get this issue.
If you want it, subscriber here, while you still can: