Today’s the deadline to get the May “Email Players” issue.
Here’s what’s impatiently waiting for you inside:
- How to use plain text “retro” emails to sell in markets where everyone pimps information out for free. (With examples to model, study, and adapt.)
- The “90/10” secret (used by strippers and a top A-list copywriter I know, not that the two are related…) for writing emails people can’t wait to buy from.
- A secret way Doctor Mercola (who has probably the biggest alternative health site on the Internet) uses to sell that gives you almost no choice but to buy from him over anyone else.
- Two proven (and profitable) examples of how to use emails to milk money from other peoples’ gut-wrenching loneliness. (And have your customers not only love you for it, but maybe even thank you for selling them this way.)
- What the “king of content” is, and a 15-word question to ask yourself that practically guarantees your emails (and other content) make far more sales, create a far stronger personal brand, and make your entire business far more secure.
- Stan Lee’s secret to building a customer base that loves, defends, and buys from you with a big, sloppy smile on their faces. (Not only do they buy from you, often “sight unseen”, but when the trolls, bogus bad reviews, and other attacks come out, they are there to defend you, and become your own Horde of protectors, and evangelists about you.)
And that’s just for starters.
I’m also including a bonus training about how to write and profit from cold emails from one of the top experts on the subject I’ve ever met (who discovered his methods one night while working for an agency, got desperate and drunk, and tested it out, only to have it work better than anything else he’d ever tried).
Anyway, today’s the deadline to get the May issue.
After that, it’ll be too late.
Here’s the link to subscribe: