WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU SELL ON THIS SITE?
My main product is my “Email Players” newsletter.
It costs $97.00 per month and I don’t recommend buying it if you’re in debt or money is tight, and until you’ve opted in to this site to try your first issue (I send you the first issue free when you opt in) and see if you like it or not. The trial issue is free, but in PDF so it’s easily downloaded. The paid subscription issues are physical and mailed to your doorstep each month.
WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?
You should listen to me simply to disqualify me as someone worth listening to. Or, you can always ride the “guru carousel” like most people do online — buying every new product that comes out, wasting your money, and wondering why nothing is changing.
Makes no difference to me either way…
DO YOU GRANT INTERVIEWS?
If you’re interested in interviewing me for your podcast or radio show click here and scroll down to where it says “Attention Podcasters” in red font.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
By email, baby. Click here to send me a message.
DO YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY WRITING EMAILS EVERY DAY?
Does Bigfoot crap in the woods?
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE?
Over the past 16 years I’ve written ads, created email campaigns, and cooked up marketing strategies for clients that have collectively earned tens of millions of dollars in sales in hyper competitive, “cut throat” markets such as:
- Weight loss
- Business opportunity
- Self defense
- Home business
- Prostate problems
- Internet marketing
- And more…
My methods have also gotten rave reviews from the world’s top A-list copywriters & marketers including:
- Gary Bencivenga (Often called the “World’s Greatest Living Copywriter”), who says, “Good copy intoxicates me. Yours is high proof. I’m enjoying it.”
- Brian Kurtz (former Executive VP of Boardroom INC, and Target Market Magazine Marketer Of The Year), who said of all the people he follows my emails are as good as it gets.
- Matt Furey (Zen Master Of The Internet®, President of The Psycho-Cybernetics Foundation, and the greatest email copywriter alive), who called me the “light heavyweight champion of email copywriting”
- Bob Bly (the man McGraw Hill calls “America’s Top Copywriter”), who says my emails are “stunningly effective.”
- Carline Anglade Cole (A-list copywriter who has written for Oprah), who said she gets great advice and at least one chuckle… or a slap on the forehead “duh”… every time she reads my emails.
- Richard Armstrong (writes record-breaking control ads for all the big direct mail publishers), who says he starts his day reading the Bible and my daily email (and not necessarily in that order…)
- Michael Masterson (Co-founder of AWAI), who said I teach, in very arresting ways, things he’s been trying to teach marketers and copywriters for 30 years.
- David Garfinkel (The World’s Greatest Copywriting Coach), who called me the “hottest f’in email copywriter on the web right now.”
- David Deutsch (Freelance copywriter with multi-million dollar controls for the best and biggest mailing houses in the world), who said my emails are perfect examples of how to sell with email… how to be a welcome guest in someone’s inbox rather than a persistent pest… how to sell with story… and how to create a persona that draws people to you like controversy to Donald Trump.
- Lori Haller (A-List graphic designer who has worked on control ads for Gary Bencivenga, Clayton Makepeace, Oprah Winfrey, and more) who said she reads and studies every single one of my emails, wakes up to read my words, and studies how I combine words + feelings together.
- Nick Usborne (A-list copywriter and “founding father” of Internet copywriting), who called me an “email copywriting poet” after I spoke at AWAI’s prestigious Web Copywriting Intensive event.
- Clayton Makepeace (Called the “World’s Highest Paid Copywriter”), who had me train my sneaky ways to his private mastermind of copywriters.
And the list goes on…
In addition, I’ve taught methods I’ve pioneered to some of the world’s most prestigious direct marketing companies — such as Agora Financial… AWAI’s Web Copywriting Intensive event & also their Wealthy Web Writer series… professional radio producers at Entercom (one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the United States)… Real Dose’s (one of the world’s biggest and most respected health supplement companies) Health Profits Summit… various seminars and events where people pay up to $10k just for a seat… and the annual Oceans 4 Mastermind — where 7, 8, and 9 figure businesses pay me and my droogies to put their emails on the “hot seat” — transforming their sales overnight.
I publish a monthly print newsletter (called “Email Players”) that costs $97.00 per month and is read by 600+ people in over 30 countries — including by some of the most respected copywriters and marketers on the planet, including A-list copywriters, publishers at prestigious direct marketing companies like Agora Financial, leading auto-responder & email trainers, world class copywriters…and more.
NOTE: At this time I’m not taking clients.
I’m far too busy working on my own projects to focus on anyone else’s business.
However, I am happy to point you to people that might be able to help you.
[Full disclosure: I will likely get paid for the referral]
DO YOU HAVE AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
However, I may be selling licenses for the rights to sell “Email Players” and/or my “Copy Slacker” product to a very small, select number of people who qualify (probably nobody will). I’ll let my list know if/when that happens.
ARE YOU ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES?
DO YOU EVER DO JOINT VENTURES SELLING OTHER PEOPLES’ PRODUCTS TO YOUR LIST?
Once in a while I do for friends with products my list has told me they want and/or people I owe favors to who have quality products I think will benefit my list. All other unsolicited JV offers/proposals from people I don’t know, who don’t take the time to find out if my list would even want what they have, or who are in biz-op are ignored and sometimes even laughed at.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS BESIDES YOUR “EMAIL PLAYERS” NEWSLETTER?
Yep — and “Email Players” subscribers get some of them at discounts.
HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR DAILY TIPS?
To join the readership ranks of “A-list” copywriters… Bestselling authors… Millionaires… Multi-millionaires… Radio talk show hosts… Superstar salesmen… and other world class entrepreneurs who tune in each day to learn, laugh and profit from my rantings… use the form on the left hand sidebar of this page.
Plus, when you opt in, I’ll give you a free gift:
A pdf issue of my offline (i.e. paper & ink) “Email Players” newsletter which sells for $97/month. It reveals 24 ways to quickly and easily profit from your emails (starting today) while also having fun at the same time.
Here is what one person said about this free issue and free tips in my daily emails:
I recently was hired as a copywriter by a personal development company with a few big email lists. I wanted to tell you that the results I’ve been getting on emails I’ve written (from using your free tips) have astounded my employers. In some cases we’ve actually had DOUBLE the response (and more than doubled sales) just from revamping old emails with your advice. Last week, a slightly changed email with a new Settle-friendly subject went out to a list of 42,147 people. Previously this email had made about $1.10 per person on the list. The new slightly altered version made about $2.40 per person. On a 40,000 person list, that increase made the company over $50,000 EXTRA, unexpected dollars, in a single mailing! At first my employers were resistant to use some of your ideas because they go against many common conventions, but after seeing the results, they’ve completely changed their tune.
And, here is another example:
I’d been in a slump with my business and when my friend introduced me to you and your email style I knew I struck gold. I implemented stuff from your sample pdf newsletter and within the first 5 days I made $1,100 in sales – that’s just my first 5 emails.
You ROCK – seriously.
To get this free issue and daily tips, simply use the form on the top of this page.