The deadline to get the Zoe Tapes (Volume One) via purchasing and sending me your receipt for my new “Evils Child” novel looms.
The deadline is midnight EST tonight.
You must buy AND send me your receipt from Amazon by then. Since they take time to send the receipt you might have to screen shot it and send to me. If you are unsure of time zones, etc, figure it out. I won’t be making any exceptions.
If you send the receipt to me after the deadline I’ll be delighted you bought the book.
But, you won’t get the Zoe Tapes.
Here’s what’s in these videos I’ll send you in exchange for buying my new novel:
- How to get clients chasing you down and stalking you… even if you suck at copywriting
- Zoe’s guide to picking the perfect copywriting apprentice or copy cub
- The case for hardcore negativity
- You know what they say about guys with big funnels…
- Pubic hairs stuck to your JV’s
- The secret of elBenbo’s sticky hands
- How to get ice cold leads hotly jumping in your lap begging for your attention
- Valuable life-changing lesson from elBenbo’s silent business partner
- Buying vs paying for things
- Kung fu Zoe
- Sneaker waves that’ll swallow your business soul
- Flowery hands and embroidered fingers = a deserved azz whuppin
- How to out-Lenox the Lenoxes
- Why I don’t do bloated “buffet” marketing
- The one time elBenbo prefers free
Time’s a wastin’, my Plaything.
Here’s where to give Evil’s Child a bottle and put the bastard to sleep already: