Today’s the deadline to get the July “Email Players” issue.
Here’s what’s inside:
- The “Frank Sinatra” secret discovered by the world’s greatest living copywriter when he was desperate — that anyone can use to never struggle for ideas for emails, sales letters, videos, content, or anything else you are selling with.
- A copyright-free email (use it however you want, it’s yours) for responding to trolls who accuse you of being greedy and wanting to get rych off their pain.
- The clever way Arsenio Hall used to not get killed in ratings by the late, King of Late Night Johnny Carson. (And how to apply it to any market where you’re an underdog surrounded by gurus and other people with more credibility than you.)
- A quick “tweak” you can make to your natural personality that can make your emails instantly more fun to read and buy from. (If you struggle with finding your “voice” in your emails — this will solve that problem lickety-split. And it’s fun, too…)
- How to profitably swipe old school ads written decades ago for your emails today.
- And, much, much more…
Including a bonus training that talks about everything from print newsletters… to telling stories people can’t stop reading (even if they have better things to do)… to using Disney villains to sell more products via email… the easiest way to analyze a market you want to sell to… how to use a would-be client’s imagination to want to hire you, and much more.
Time’s running out fast.
Subscribe here ASAP if you want it, before I send it to the printer today and it’s too late: