“Water’s wet, the sky’s blue. And old Satan Claus, Jimmy, he’s out there. And he’s just getting stronger.”
— Joe Hallenbeck
“The Last Boy Scout”
Let’s talk about Krampus.
Krampus is the evil version of Santa Claus.
He is a half goat/half demon looking thing in chains, with a long pointed tongue and razor sharp fangs. Instead of bringing good kids presents, his job is to punish naughty children with everything from swatting them with birch branches to drowning, eating, and dragging them down to the pit of hell.
Anyway, ‘ol Krampy also visits businesses, too.
And, he dispenses the same punishment on the naughty ones.
What kind of naughty businesses?
Well, for example, businesses that:
- Don’t send exciting, fun, and persuasive emails each day to their lists (and instead only mail once in a while, with boring lectures, self propping, and that contain zero drama or persuasion)
- Spend all their time on social media, but never get around to mailing their lists
- Write boring headlines on their sales letters
- Create plain vanilla offers nobody cares about
- Spend all their time & money learning how to build “FUNNELS!” but still haven’t got their first offer up and running
- Never bother learning from the old school marketers, and get all their edu-ma-cation on social media from people who think direct marketing was invented on Facebook
- Don’t put the first hour of each day into their Mission
- And the list goes on
Anyway, Krampus is out there right now.
Skimming the shadows.
Seeking businesses to punish.
And you know what?
If you’re engaging in any of the naughty activities above, then God help you. Because nobody else will…
To tell Krampus to shove it, check out my “Email Players” newsletter.
It’s not cheap.
But, will put the fear of God into Krampus should he come stalking you.
Here’s the jolly ol’ link: