Once upon a time I got trolled by the most magnificent troll ever to grace God’s blue earth. He is an almost jolly-like fellow who looks like the author of Game of Thrones. And, as one chick put it, “he looks kinda like a human Haribo bear.”
But, he was a perfect troll.
Frankly, I think God put him on this earth just for me, to profit from.
I say this, because within just a few days of trolling me:
- He got over 30 “thumbs downs” on his video about me
- Several of my current customers bought more of my products that weekend as a direct result (I know this, because some of them took pleasure in letting me know)
- Podcast interview requests from people who wanted to make fun of the guy rolled in
- Some people who watched it became new Email Players subscribers
- I made a lot of sales from an email I wrote about it (using the power of contrast) soon after
- He got high fives from some 3rd world gringos — which resulted in lurkers reading them project and get emotional over it on facebook joining my list
- I am still making sales from it to this day
It was so profitable, I kept trying to keep that fire burning.
(My girlfriend even said she felt like a “3rd wheel” to my troll that weekend)
Anyway, here’s why I bring it up:
Profiting from trolls is the easiest thing in the world.
And, in the October “Email Players” issue, I not only link to the above video so you can see it, but I also show you exactly how I engineered all the above benefits with ease, and how you can do the same thing. There was nothing magical or complicated about it, either. And, it can work to make a lot of extra sales for virtually any business, of any size, who gets attacked by harmless trolls (like my troll) or even malicious trolls who want to burn your business and reputation to the ground.
If you have any kind of success, these envious types will come after you.
And, when they do, you’ll make a lot of money from it.
That is, if you subscriber before I send this issue to the printer.
To get it before the deadline, go here: