On today’s “hater-bait” Ben Settle Show episode…
* My uncensored opinion of NLP.
* What the world’s greatest living copywriter teaches about persuasion.
* How to know when you’ve officially won an argument with a liberal. (As soon as they say these words revealed on the podcast, you know they lost, they know they lost, and it’s extremely amusing to behold.)
* Why America doesn’t suck as much as all the spoiled drama queens who whine about it say it does.
* The only thing you have to do in your emails to stand out from all your competition.
* A single question you can ask that lets you win almost any debate nearly every time. (Works even if you’re wrong!)
* The Seinfeld secret to creating a podcast people can’t wait to get their “fix” of each week.
* How people ruin perfectly good persuasive arguments.
* Why your list wants you to be controversial (whether they will ever admit it or not) and will reward you (with sales) when you are.
* The absolute safest place to be if you fear gun violence.
* The “noble” reason why you should be selfish in life, business, relationships, etc. (The mush cookies won’t like this… but you actually do your friends, loved ones and business a disservice by not being selfish, and here’s why…)
* The best state to live in if you are a gun owner.
* How to destroy apathy in your mailing list. (Apathy is… by FAR… the #1 sales killer. Here’s how to kill it, make more sales and create an audience that either loves you, or loves t hate you…)
* And a whole bunch more lovin…