Today’s “Ben Settle Show” shows you how to tell the difference between the wheat and the tares online, including:
- Why you can’t trust people who cry publicly. (Unless they do this one thing we talk about on the show.)
- The #1 most powerful (and profitable) attribute a business person and marketer can have… and why people who have this trait should be watched like hawks before giving them your time, money, or even your contact information. (HINT: Many a serial killer has this trait…)
- The best kind of testimonials you can have in your copy. (And why people who have these testimonials can’t be automatically trusted.)
- Why you can sometimes trust people with bad reviews more than you can trust people with good reviews.
- A secret way of turning negative Amazon reviews into more sales. (This technique can sometimes even get people to retract their 1-star troll reviews and re-write them as 4 or 5 star reviews.)
- A sneaky trick bad people use to get you to trust them.
- How to make almost 100% sure you never get screwed over by unethical business people.
- What sociopathic proof is… and why even otherwise-smart marketers fall for their lies and sell crappy products to their lists for unethical marketers.
- Why my BS antenna goes up whenever I see someone always in pictures on Facebook with lots of gurus.
- How to “read between the lines” when someone tries to dazzle you with their so-called test stats.
- When looking at other peoples’ test data can get you killed in marketing.
- What to “inject” into your ads to make them 10x’s more credible, believable, and profitable.
- A secret about a lot of “successful” people that, if everyone knew it, would probably shut thousands of businesses down overnight.
- How being a rat can be profitable (or be used to steal your profits).
- Why you can’t even trust people who ooze credibility and honesty.
- And the goo-roo band marches forth…