This week’s “Ben Settle Show” reveals:
- The secret of the $5 milkshake.
- What the world’s greatest copywriting coach tells prospective clients when they ask him about price.
- How businesses and freelancers foolishly talk themselves out of getting paid what they and their products are really worth.
- Why low prices are a “reverse proof element.” (And work against you, even if you think your market will reward you for it.)
- Why people forms lines around the block to try the $50 burger.
- Claude Hopkins’ secret to using high prices to get more sales.
- How Gary Halbert used a high price-mentality to get one of his clients inundated with sales from both people with and without money to burn.
- How to attract high quality customers.
- How to repel cheap customers.
- A secret way of “leveraging” social proof to charge maximum price for your products and services. (Works for everything from shoes and commodities to services, retail, artwork, and info products.)
- Why it’s just as hard (or harder) to sell a $5 product as it is to sell a $500 product (so you might as well sell higher priced stuff.)
- How to eliminate your high prices as an objection to buying.
- And that’s just for starters…