In today’s depressing (not really) “Ben Settle Show” episode:
- Robert Downey Jr’s guide to creating a lifestyle where stress doesn’t bother you.
- How being out of “balance” (emotionally, psychologically, professionally, physically, etc) puts your company, health, and even your very life in danger.
- 2 examples of why blindly trusting anyone in business (even people who have been with you for years) is a bad idea.
- How to grow your business by creating your own “currency.”
- Why I ignore practically all unsolicited advice (even if it’s GOOD advice)… and why you should too.
- Why I don’t sell any of my products via affiliates.
- Why I purposely turn away lots of profitable opportunities that would double, triple, even quadruple my income.
- A real life example of why I’m potentially screwed and vulnerable to losing my podcast.
- Why so many wealthy people are miserable. (And how to avoid being miserable yourself when you reach that level.)
- The important success lesson behind how my podcast almost died in the first 20 episodes.
- How I pick and choose which guests (in the rare times when I have guests) to have on my podcast.
- And lots more…
Download your lovin’ here: