Today Producer Jonathan and I pontificate on 7 more “fan favorite” Email Players rules, including:
* How to profit more from having fewer customers than lots of customers.
* Reasons why I don’t mail for affiliate launches anymore. (If you like giving money to affiliates competing against you, by all means mail for other peoples’ launches, here’s why I say this.)
* How to “stack the deck” to make your affiliate bonuses stand out like a fart in study hall from other affiliates you’re selling against.
* Why chasing women who reject you is a waste of your time and what you should do instead. (And how to apply this same law-of-the-jungle concept to clients and customers, too…)
* A big mistake many service providers make that makes would-be clients (and even clients who hire them) back off and run away as fast as they can.
* How getting burglarized by meth addicts made me a much better and more profitable businessman.
* How to “spin” bad things that happen to you into sales and success.
* The king/queen theory of a deceased comedian that can help any client better position themselves so only the best copywriter want to work with them.
And lotza more…
Download your next set of Email Players rules here: