Today’s the deadline to get the December “Email Players” issue.
Here’s what Santa elBenbo has for you in his righteous sack of goodies in December:
- One of my favorite websites for getting subject line ideas. (One example I got from this site was the headline “Secret gay life of Isis” which I used in the dating niche as a subject line with a few tweaks. This site often has lots of subject line fodder just waiting for you to use.)
- A secret way of writing emails I discovered while selling in the weight laws niche that (1) is in complete harmony with your market’s inner turmoil and angst (2) makes it hard for them not to read those emails and (3) makes it far easier to sell to them.
- A little-known way to “flip” Facebook arguments and debates (that you get into, or that you observe others doing) into sales.
- How to get your filthy little hands on the hard-won research of other people, so you can slack off a bit and spend most of your time writing emails instead of researching facts and data.
- A sneaky way of using one of Google’s functions to create tons of content, emails, and other marketing people will love to read and respond to.
- How to profit from people who mind vomit fake news, bad advice, or just say stewpid things that you know are wrong.
- How to use use one of the Internet’s most popular “user-submitted” sites to write dozens of emails that make people both want to laugh and want to buy from you.
- One of the ways I use articles written by high falutin’ egg heads and other “intellectuals” to make sales.
- How to tastefully profit from gurus in your industry who have joined the choir invisible (i.e. died).
- And a ho bunch more — including a special gift I’m including and a sales pitch from an A-list copywriter you should buy from but, even if you don’t, will make an excellent addition to your swipe file.
Today’s the deadline to get this bad-boy.
Subscribe here to get it while there’s still a little bit of time: