Today’s the deadline to get your filthy paws on the January “Email Players” issue.
Here’s a strip-tease of what’s inside:
- The “pagan lesbian” subject line secret you can use to give people on your list almost no choice but to open and read your emails. (Works for sales letter headlines, too.)
- A little-known way of “speed writing” 2, 3, even 4 daily emails in the about the same time it takes to write one.
- A rare glimpse into a wildly successful business model that is perfect for small lists, and that also (1) is email-driven (2) frees up your time (3) makes consistent sales and (4) perfect for anyone who sells information and/or coaching services. (Not a shred of theory in it, either — in fact, I personally helped build this business model for a subscriber as a case study for a product I want to release next year.)
- The secret of “stacked continuities” for making your business more scalable, consistently profitable, and secure from the usual sales peaks and valleys.
- How to write your emails in a way that makes it way harder for some loser copycat to swipe, knock off, or ape your marketing. (Even if they do, it’ll simply hurt their sales and not help them.)
- A real-life example of an email that can beef up your sales & new client acquisition, while giving you a far stronger personal brand. (This is straight from an “Email Players” subscriber that got him a ton of sales, likes on Yelp, and attention. I hear tell he had a lot of fun writing, it too…)
- An ex-vice president’s persuasion secret for ramping up your email sales the very first time you use it. (Agora Financial and other marketing power houses do this all day long — and every time I’ve used it, in multiple markets, I’ve seen sales surge. See page 14 for details.)
- And a ho’ bunch mo’.
Here’s where to get your lovin’ before the deadline later today: