Today is the deadline to get the March “Email Players” issue.
A few of the ditty’s inside include:
- How to use a theory created by an infamous psychologist to pound out hundreds of emails people can’t resist buying from (even if they don’t want to be sold).
- A sleepy little Bible verse you can use to trick your competition into selling your products for you — without them even knowing it.
- elBenbo’s unfiltered opinion on putting so-called “open loops” in your emails.
- How a self-described ass-hole constant’s brilliant book ad template that is perfect for writing emails with.
- How to beat spam filters by *embracing* them.
- A secret stash of email ideas online inspired by the late, great copywriter Gene Schwartz.
- How to profit from being in gmail’s promotions or junk mail folders.
- And a ho’ bunch mo’…
I’m sending this bad-boy into the printer later today.
Get your lovin’ here while you still can: