Today’s “Ben Settle Show” is all about…
(It only took 103 podcast episodes, but we finally did it…)
We also rap about:
* How to get sales from paid ads people don’t even click on!
* How potty-mouthed writers can avoid spam filters and not end up in Gmail’s junk folder.
* The politically incorrect and “not-very-nice” secret to getting people who work for you to give you their best.
* Two lists to join if you want to see my email system “in action.”
* A secret way to merge iTunes with YouTube to get a swarm of new leads joining your list.
* The problems with trying to track sales with paid advertising.
* The only “Ben Settle approved” web master on the planet. (And the embarrassing reason why I can’t talk to him.)
* How to use Kindle and daily emails to build a responsive email list.
* Why putting your URL in the comments of your Facebook posts is probably screwing us all.
* How the “Freddy Krueger Of Blogging” builds huge audiences of fans using forum and blog post comments.
* And the list goes on, and ON, and AWWWWN…