- The single best way ever invented for getting someone’s attention (whether in an ad, an email or even trying to nab the attention of a girl you want to date).
- What the Holy Bible says about getting not just attention… but complete, undivided, “ignore everything else but your message” attention… in your advertising.
- My uncensored (and, as usual, accurate) opinion on using so-called “scare tactics” to get attention in emails and ads.
- 2 examples of shock-effect subject lines. (Do this kind of subject line right and people can’t “unread” what you write them—you’ll stick in their heads forever.)
- How to startle people into reading your headlines without “scaring” them with lame scare tactics.
- An example of how a sales letter made people want to buy a product they didn’t even have the problem it promised to solve.
- Why selling prevention is a big fat waste of time.
- And, of course, a bunch more…
Make sure you leave us a review.
It’ll put hair on your chest…