In today’s “Ben Settle Show” we rap about…
* A secret way of writing emails (used by Hemingway and other popular novelists) that makes writing faster, more entertaining, and, yes, more profitable.
* How one of the most brilliant marketing minds on the planet structures his sales funnels.
* The single most important thing you can include when speaking publicly if you want to make the most sales possible.
* Why so many “experts” are broke without a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out.
* How to position yourself in your market so people buy from you sight unseen, and without doing even a lick of research on you, your business, or your product.
* What to include on a video sales letter page that has always increased response every time I’ve seen it tested.
* How to keep your girlfriend or wife on her best behavior. (BONUS: This also applies to pets, politicians, friends, clients, customers, service providers, and anyone else you associate with.)
* How to know (really know) what people want to buy. (You can do away with surveys or asking people what they want — just do this and you’ll know exactly what products they want to spend their money on.)
* What the Bible says about how to to gain the respect of your market, colleagues, teachers, clients, customers, etc. (This advice has worked for thousands of years — it works even better today.)
* The exact best time to “fire” problem customers or clients.
* And lots, lots more…
P.S. If’n you’re willing, please leave us a review.
Even if it’s a troll review, we’re cool and the gang with that.
The post BSA30: 7 more Email Players rules for yo’ righteous self appeared first on Antipreneur.[app_audio src=””]