Behold… today’s “Ben Settle Show” podcast reveals:
* How to keep your spam complaints to almost zero. (I mail sometimes twice per day, 7 days per week, and hardly get any spam complaints. This is how…)
* The #1 most valuable market research skill I taught my copywriting apprentice.
* What to do if competitors (or anyone) lies about you, paints you as a villain, and hates on you. (Do this and you’ll not only not care about having haters… you’ll profit from them.)
* How to know if an email you write is worth sending. (If you are unsure your email is not going to be profitable, run it by this criteria and watch your sales go up, up, up…)
* How a copywriting friend would get thousands of visitors to his blog whenever he wanted. (A warning: This technique works like gangbusters… but takes big, “clanging” balls to pull off.)
* The single best way ever invented to write emails people love to read (and, in many cases, buy from).
* The worst thing you can say in an email if you want an audience, a bigger list, and more sales. (Sadly, a lot of people do this thinking it works, but it doesn’t—and their dismal sales show it.)
* What the Bible says about how to treat your list so they’re full of qualified, “ready to buy” prospects.
* The most interesting man on Facebook. (I highly recommend friending and following him ASAP. His business advice is free, some of the best I ever heard, and is always profitable.)
* How to profit from trolls and idiots (with too much time on their hands) who want to debate you via email, social media, or in any other way.
* And much, much more.