On this week’s “Ben Settle Show” episode, special guest Troy White and I reveal:
* Why hardcore entrepreneurs tend to attract batshit crazy women.
* What copywriters should tell their woman to do when she nags and complains to him while he’s trying to work.
* The strange (and amusing) parallels between psycho chicks and bad clients.
* Why a man should never change for a woman (or for a client)… and the nightmares that will happen if he does.
* The “counter intuitive” reason why giving in to every single demand and request from clients (and chicks) will always backfire on you, every time, guaranteed.
* Why you should never come back to a woman (or a client/customer) after you’ve walked away. (If you do come back, you can expect nothing but pain, suffering, and misery, ignore this at your peril.)
* How to prevent attraction-killing indifference in women. (And clients and customers, too.)
* Why so many of today’s chicks and clients have “princess syndrome”—including an overinflated sense of their own value. (And why this makes them and everyone around them so miserable.)
* Why online dating sometimes attracts the most damaged people you can possibly imagine.
* Why you should never put a woman (or a client/customer) on a pedestal.
* And a lotza mo’…