Today’s mind-bogglingly original podcast is for people who struggle with writing, or writers who are looking to take their game to the next level.
Here’s a taste of what’s inside:
* How to make your writing interesting and fun—100% of the time. (Even if you’re burned out, uninspired, or tired.)
* The “un-sexy” productivity secret of a copywriter who pumps out probably more content, books, ads, and marketing pieces in a month than most copywriters do in a year.
* How to use an ordinary 3X5 note card to double your productivity.
* How I wrote my last novel in 14 days (and why anyone can do the exact same thing).
* What artists know about writing fast that most writers never understand. (Artists do this naturally, yet, when you apply it to your writing you can pound out hundreds of thousands of words per year without hardly breaking a sweat.)
* Do you really need to write an hour per day? (Not necessarily. You can belt out a ton of words each week in just 15-minutes per day. Here’s how…)
* How to use music to make your writing faster, more inspirational, and a lot more fun.
* Why the name of my podcast makes no sense.
* And mo’, mo’, mo’…
Links and other stuff mentioned in this show:
Michael Senoff: http://www.hardtofindseminars.com/