In today’s “meat & potatoes” Ben Settle Show, Producer Jonathan and I wrestle over such complicated concepts as:
- Why a certain 8-figure business studies my business model.
- Why I don’t take coaching students on (with one exception)… and why you wouldn’t want to be a coaching student of mine anyway.
- 5 steps to running a simple “steak and eggs” online business that pays you lots of money with minimal time investment.
- A simple diet (created by an old school body builder) that quickly melted a bunch of fat off my righteous bootay.
- The one time it makes zero sense to “test” anything in your marketing (despite what people who profit off of making things complicated will tell you).
- Why I don’t trust Google’s testing software.
- What a professional statician says about testing online. (And why guys like him laugh at a lot of people online bragging about their so-called tests.)
- A sales letter structure that is so simple even a raw newbie can do it, yet so effective even 15+ year copywriting veterans profit from it.
- When you don’t need to tell a story in your ads.
- Why the wealthiest businesses build pipelines instead of carrying buckets. (This is straight from one of the world’s most respected and successful financial authors & coaches.)
- And lots mo’…