On this special Easter Sunday “Ben Settle Show” Producer Jonathan and I show you the foolishness and self-destruction caused by being “nice.”
Here’s a taste of the meanness inside:
- Why you should kill your inner nice guy “execution style” ASAP.
- How being nice does neither you or anyone else any good whatsoever. (And actually encourages the worst attributes in people to come out and play.)
- A real life example of how being “nice” by giving away valuable information for free can get you slandered and bad-mouthed on the Internet.
- A list of terrible things that befall the average nice guy in his life time. (If you’re a self described nice guy, chances are many of these have happened to you… and will continue to happen to you until you chance your wicked ways.)
- Why being nice is almost guaranteed to get a guy dumped, friend-zoned, or turned into an “emotional tampon.” (Especially by the chicks who insist otherwise.)
- How being nice prevents people from getting job promotions.
- Why it’s foolish to be nice to hostile customers these days.
- Why friends, family, and lovers have almost no choice but to take advantage of nice guys. (It’s not malicious, but it is inevitable if you’re a proverbial nice guy.)
- Why nice guys are far more likely to be scammed.
- 8 ways to execute your inner nice guy without selling your soul to the devil. (Follow my simple advice and in the next 2 minutes you can put your inner nice guy on his knees, walk behind him, and execute him, never to plague you with his nauseating niceness ever again.)
- What to tell your girlfriend if she flirts with other dudes.
- The exact best time to eject toxic people out of your life.
- The Joker’s (ethical) advice to business owners who pride themselves on being “nice.”
- The one attribute practically every nice guy has in common (and no, it’s not a good one…)
- Why making being “liked” a goal is foolish.
- And lots more mean advice that’ll give you peace.