The deadline to get the December “Email Players” issue is today.
It is mainly about list building.
Here’s what you will learn if you subscribe in time, before I send to the printer:
- 2 little-known ways to “siphon” the best, cream-of-the-crop leads from Facebook without spending any money on their ads or even needing to have a Facebook account.
- A subject line template you can easily use for selling nearly any product or service that (1) wrenches on just about anyone’s worst insecurity (making it far more likely they will open it) and (2) if you do it exactly as laid out, should make it very hard for people to resist opening.
- The “bewb job” secret of cranking out tons of new and valuable content to sell, give away as premiums/bonuses, or to use as bribes to get people to opt-in to your site.
- 6 not-at-all-new (but 100% free) ways to build your email list full of leads that are as much as 80% “sold” on buying from you before they even opt-in to your list.
- How to use elBenbo’s brash email methods to sell to sensitive, easily-offended markets full of mush cookies. (I recently read how a major university has told their professors they are no longer to write in all CAPS for fear of scaring students — but inside this issue, I show you exactly how to use my “not very nice” email methods to sell to even people that timid and weak-minded.)
- An almost never-talked about way to get yourself booked on podcasts with big audiences and influence. (I remember doing this in the dog niche — when I wasn’t even that good doing interviews and had zero brand to speak of in that industry — to get booked on a podcast with over 10k listeners.)
- A secret way (invented by the billion dollar infomercial industry some 70 years ago) of using even a small list, small social media following, or small audience to get a steady, reliable, and consistent stream of highly qualified new names on your email list.
- How some smart “Email Players” subscribers on Twitter are using that platform to build out, in some cases, pretty large email lists for free. (If I was still on Twitter, and if I was more motivated, I’d be doing this all day long… plus, I show you who to follow who is doing it so you can see.)
- Plus, a special gift Santa elBenbo is stuffing into the stocking of those who subscribe in time that should put a cheery smile on that slack, bovine-like face.
Anyway, the deadline to get this issue is later today.
Once I send to the printer, it’ll be too late to get it.
So if you want it, I suggest subscribing immediately right here: