Today is the deadline to get your hot, sticky paws on the April “Email Players” issue.
Here’s what’s impatiently waiting for you inside:
- How to “train” your list to read your emails and content before even thinking of reading anyone else’s.
- How even an ordinary Joe can get lots of engaged social media followers without needing a super charismatic personality or big bewbs.
- How to “troll” your way to all the sales, traffic, and even media attention you can eat! (The first 11 pages of this issue is examples — i.e. requires thinking and modeling — of ways to troll your market for big profits, including examples from email, Facebook, Twitter, media publicity, and even from a sales letter written by an A-list copywriter.)
- Why I no longer offer back issues for sale each month, and how the reasoning behind it can be adapted by anyone else (regardless of what you sell) to make a bundle. (In my case, it increased my profits 5-10 times, your milage will vary, but worth a test…)
- Why I don’t have sales links to my products on my website (and why I believe doing the same on your website can put many many more rupees in your hot little piggy bank).
- Plus, another 3-page bonus issue of “Ravings of an Adman!” which includes tips like:
How to use email to sell “commodity” type products (like socks)… a secret (used by FBI negotiators) for knowing exactly when to introduce your product in your sales pitches… a powerful persuasion tip from a kidney-stone sufferer… and more.
This issue is heavy on examples, and not so much on “how to.” You’ll have to be able to look at them and figure out how to “adapt” to your product and market and goals. So if you’re not the thinking type (and need paint-by-numbers marketing prole training) best pass.
I’m sending this issue to the printer today.
After that it’s too late to get it.
Here’s the link: