Today’s the deadline to get the November “Email Players” issue.
Here’s what awaits your noble self inside:
- A secret way of using curiosity in emails hardly anyone does (and when they do, they do it on accident) that is — hands down — the single most powerful email “method” I’ve ever used. (In fact, I am using this method “on you” in this email…)
- Two topics virtually guaranteed to perk up your email list if they are going cold on you. (I learned this from one of the savviest sales men who ever lived — it works like crazy in emails.)
- The “Black Mirror” secret for writing sales pitch emails people love so much they thank you for sending them!
- 6 ways to almost completely eliminate low open and click rates (and, even more importantly, low sales…)
- A common mistake even seasoned pro copywriters make with their email closes that guarantees lower sales and clicks.
- What to say on your opt-in pages to immediately ramp up the quality of leads you generate.
- A fool proof way to “Thanos” writers block and never have to worry about it ever again. (Do this, and not only will you never have to wrestle with a blank screen ever again — you may have a new problem of getting TOO many ideas…)
- Why using email is probably the worst way to build a digital marketing agency, and what I suggest doing instead.
- The “toss them in hell and throw away the key” secret to making your emails so powerful people will literally click the link, skip reading your sales letter, and go straight to the order form to buy.
- How to make your emails “stick” in your reader’s psychology so they can’t stop thinking about it.
Plus, I am also including a bonus “Ravings of an Ad Man” training.
It’s about research.
Including, some places I do it.
And, some popular copywriting fanboy ways I avoid.
Anyway, the deadline to get this baby is later today.
So if you want it, there’s simply no time to lose.
Here is the link: