The pitch inside this email is as obnoxiously blatant as it comes
Today’s the deadline to get your hot, sticky hands on the September “Email Players” issue.
Here’s what’s inside:
- One of the world’s greatest sales trainer’s secret for creating 100% believability and trust in everything you say.
- A secret way to “open up” your prospect’s mind in your emails and ads to want to hear more about whatever you want to sell them.
- How a brand spanking new college grad wrote one of the most effective ads in history. (And how to apply everything she did to your emails.)
- What to do to your headlines and subject lines to make them virtually impossible not to read and respond to.
- When trying to be entertaining in emails can not only backfire on you, but potentially bring your entire business crashing down!
- A subject template skeptical prospects (who make up anywhere from 2 – 5 times more people than the hyper buyers) love to read and respond to.
- How to sell artwork, music, and other non-informational and exotic products via email.
- Why if you have a membership site having “locked” content inside it is almost certainly destroying your sales.
- And lots more…
Including, a bonus “Ravings of an Ad Man” training revealing how to explode your sales by (gasp! Oh noes!) “tastefully shaming” your market. (Doing shaming in this secret way works so astonishingly well, it’s almost criminal so few marketers do it.)
Anyway, today’s the deadline to get this issue.
After I send it into the printer later on today, it’s too late.
Here’s the jolly ol’ link: