Well, not exactly.
But, once upon a time, I had a rabidly-engaged Facebook group called “elBenbo’s Lair.” And in that group, I often shared personal, confidential, and “off the wall” advice, opinions, and glimpses into other things I am up to I don’t reveal publicly — business or otherwise.
I don’t miss babysitting that group at all.
But, I did enjoy the “No-Value” talks & rants, deep thinking, and sharing stuff I have going on my fans may (or may not…) enjoy that’s happening in my “world.” I also included lots of profitable lessons that fell outside the scope of what I teach in my books & newsletter too.
All of which leads me to the trick:
The 100th issue of my “Email Players” issue contains a bonus insert called…
It’s like a non-social version of some posts I would have put in that group.
And it is also the first of what will very likely be an ongoing series of periodic (though, yes, purely non-social) inserts in future issues sharing more of the kind of info I did in that group. If you like my Settle-ist ways then this issue is your daddy.
The November issue’s elBenbo’s Lair insert specifically talks about:
- The 13 biographies I most recommend and the big takeaway from each
- What my investment portfolio looks like
- Details on a new software business venture I’m engaged in
- A secret kind of investment I believe anyone can benefit from investing in
- Why I am investing in a movie
- Exactly how I sold my house in 4 days
- And a few other irreverent things that probably won’t add all that much to your life, but are the kind of info I used to share publicly
The deadline to get the 100th issue is tomorrow.
That’s when I send er off to the printer.
Here’s where to subscribe: