Today’s the deadline to get your squeaky-clean mitts on the March “Email Players” issue.
Here’s what awaits you in its not-so-hallowed pages:
- The totally unorthodox way (even the cable tv talking heads never mention) Trump uses to destroy his competition that you can use to “legally steal” sales from your competitors. (It works so reliably, I have used it for years in emails spanning multiple niches and markets, and it always works like a charm to boost sales, give me better marketplace positioning, and piss off my competition. Grab the gruesome details, along with several real life email examples to study — not copy — starting on pages 6)
- How to drive the human psyche crazy in your emails so people won’t be able to relax until they’ve bought your product. (See page 3.)
- Two sales letters that have served as models for writing some of my highest selling emails. (And where to find these ads online free — go to page 5 for the details.)
- The billion dollar secret (used in the most persuasive emails and sales letters in history) contained in that dusty old Bible rotting on top of millions of American coffee tables. (See page 2.)
- A secret way of writing emails that is also used by the great A-list copywriter David Deutsch to write bullets for his blockbuster control ads. (See page 4)
- How to blatantly pitch in your emails and have your list love you for it. (And, be more than happy to buy from you, too. Go to page 13 for the details and an example.)
- How to use the “philosophy email” (used routinely in one of the great Stan Lee’s best-selling comic book titles decades ago) to make people more likely to buy from you. (See page 15.)
- And a ho bunch more…
A short bonus report titled “Ravings of an Ad Man!” that shows you exactly what to do to create a bond with your email list so strong they will not only buy from you often “sight unseen” (if you have the right offer), but will be loyal to you almost to a fault. If you’re an affiliate marketer I reckon learning these simple “list bonding” tips will make your offers stand out like an honest man in Washington D.C. amongst the horde of other affiliates you compete against.
Anyway, again, today is the deadline to get this issue.
After that, it’s too late.
Here’s the link: